Are you about to introduce a uniform? Looking for the perfect give-away for you clients? Perhaps you’re on the look-out for a company tie to use on your fair? Or you might be a choir, sport’s team or any jolly crew wanting to convey a common identity. Whatever tie you’re after, Tieroom can help you get it done!
No design is impossible for us, and we have plenty of sample designs to choose from. If you have designs of your own we do offer digital previews. You’re of course welcome to send us your idea on paper or digitally, whichever way you prefer. No payment is expected until your happy with the model and are ready to place an order. Our minimum quantity is 100 for a customized design. If you wish to order from our existing selection the minimum quantity is 50, unless we have the desired quantity in stock. If you need ties (or bow ties) fast and we have them in stock, you, we can usually get them to you in 24 hours from. The ties are of the same acknowledged quality and make as the Notch ties sold through Tieroom's webstore.
This is what the process looks like:
1. You communicate your needs to us.
2. We give you an offer.
3. Once you’ve approved the offer we make a digital design, usually within a week.
4. If you’re happy with the digital design we can initiate production, which takes 4-6 weeks. If you wish to approve a fabric sample before we initiate production, that will add about two weeks to the process.
5. To initiate production we need a 30% down-payment.
6. After the production is complete we will deliver them in about a week. After receiving and reviewing the ties we expect immediate payment of the remaining 70%.
7. You get dressed up in your new, handsome ties and shine!
If you want a larger quantity of any of our existing designs, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll check the stock balance. If we don’t have enough in stock, we can always get you more within 4-6 weeks. If you want women scarves in similar design we can help you with that as well.
The English School
ROCK ART OF SWEDEN